Members of Council for Nutritional and Environmental Medicine (CONEM) are primarily scientists and clinicians (physicians, dentists, etc.). Applications for membership will be processed individually by the association’s Board of Directors.
As a CONEM member you will get:
- Email newsletter with the latest news.
- Information on courses, seminars, services, etc.
- An international network for contact and collaboration with other professionals.
- A personal profile on CONEM’s website (created from the files you send us).
Membership in CONEM is free of charge.
- To apply for membership in the association fill out the form below.
- Upload your CV, list of publications, and an electronic photo.
- Press the submit button.