Members of the Council for Nutritional and Environmental Medicine (CONEM) are primarily scientists and clinicians (physicians, dentists, etc.). Applications for membership will be processed individually by the President or the association’s Board of Directors.
As a CONEM member you will get:
- An international network for contact and collaboration with other professionals.
- A personal profile on CONEM’s website (created from the files you send us).
- Information on events, resources for authors, etc.
Membership in CONEM is free of charge.
- To apply for membership in the association fill out the form below.
- Upload your CV, list of publications, and an electronic photo.
- Press the submit button.
[gravityform id=2 name=MembershipApplication]